Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Hello again.

I called KfW2 last night. It's only been a few days since we last saw each other, but I wanted to follow up on an offer I made around babysitting plus tell her how much I enjoyed Saturday afternoon.

And that last bit is true. I totally got the same vibe that I used to get when we had our adult nights/days out, pre-Covid. It was a totally different vibe to the evening we had back in March and completely different again to the evening we had around this time last year that caused all kinds of frustration and anger on my part due to KfW2 being, well, KfW2. And I miss that vibe between us.

And she appeared to be totally on the same page and started talking about doing it all again soon. And I am totally up for that.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...