Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Woohoo!

Sometimes, after I've taken some time off, I often feel down because I don't do anything. I chill, watch TV and play video games. That's how I unwind, but I always feel bad going into work with nothing to show for my time off.

This week though, with the weather being unseasonably sunny and warm, I've managed to do some gardening and I've already given the house a good cleaning. I'm usually tidy, but I really need to dust and vacuum more often. And even with those chores, I've still managed to spend a couple of chill hours in the back garden with a book and a beer. Bliss.

With any luck, I'll get to see KfW2 this weekend, and I might message M to see if he's free for lunch some day this week.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...