Sunday, September 10, 2023

What if?

It's ten years to the day of the evening that CH was in town, during the week. She was out with friends for some sort of celebration. It might have been a birthday, but to be honest, it could have been anything.

But early in the evening, before 8 PM, she started sending me text messages, and suggesting we meet... alone. She wanted a break from whomever she was out with. But there was a vibe to these messages that I'd not seen before. There was something else at play.

After conferring with USHW, who agreed with my assessment, I agreed to meet and asked where we'd meet whereupon CH went quiet. 

I assumed that she had gotten cold feet from whatever it was she was planning. And I had assumed that she had planned on crossing a line.

When she messaged the next day, she said she was drunk and had gone home. We never spoke about the weird vibe that was going on that evening, though all the previous behaviours - the odd kiss, surreptitious touching etc. continued.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...