Saturday, September 16, 2023

Who, what?

It was a dream of two halves last night, both of which are interesting enough to record here. In the first, KfW2 called me. She wanted to chat urgently. We met. She was obviously distressed and the reason for that became obvious once she started talking. (In the dream, she was single with none of her IRL family). But, she admitted, she was pregnant. The father? She mentioned a name. I didn't know who that was. KfW2 was confused. 

"But I met him at your house. Was he not your friend?"

"I don't know who that is."

The pregnancy was an issue. She'd only known this person for a short period of time. They'd not been on that many dates. I think she was trying to say that they'd only had sex once. The new guy showed up. I didn't recognise him. They disappeared to chat.

Then the dream pivoted.

GM and S turned up. We teleported from my hometown to Auckland, New Zealand because GM wanted to travel. Except, we time-travelled too. So we were in Auckland, but 20 years ago. I've been there before, so I offered to show the guys around. They wanted to go to the beach but I needed some swimwear, so off we went to try and find somewhere I could buy some.

We explored for ages, I showed them some of the places I really liked when I was there and then I woke up before the dream ended (or I can't remember the end of the dream).

So, yeah, interesting.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...