Thursday, June 01, 2023

Random encounters.

I had a last-minute night out with Nerdy Girl and another ex-colleague. Apart from some cross-wires, there's not an awful lot to mention... apart from one incident.

We were at one of my favourite bars in town, standing outside, having a drink. While Nerdy Girl went off to chat with someone she knew, I made eye contact with a cute girl sitting on a bench. She was with a guy, but it didn't seem like a date.

She seemed vaguely familiar and she kept looking in my direction as well. I can't be 100% sure, but I think I recognise her from Tinder or one of the other dating apps.

If I see her again, I'll definitely be swiping right (I probably have already, multiple times).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...