Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Absolutely perfect.

A few days ago, I was chatting with an online friend about the US Open golf. Specifically, my decision to stay up late to watch Rory McIlroy. I moaned about my own stupidity in staying up late when I had work on Monday morning. He laughed and agreed and moaned that he didn't even see golfer Ricky Fowler's wife for a bit of eye candy.

The eye candy in question is someone that I've mentioned before on this blog: Allison Stokke. For reasons that I can't remember, my friend posted a couple of pictures of her.



"Looks at the traps on her!" he exclaimed.

"I don't see an issue there, tbh. Athletic women float my boat."

"I don't like my women having bigger muscles than me, tbf."

"Not a problem for me!" I replied.

While I have dated some women with great figures, I've never dated someone who's as athletic as Allison Stokke, though I would love to. I'd have to get off my fat ass and join her occasionally for some proper exercise, though I'd not be against that. USHW always said I was a sucker for a pretty face, though CH was unable to get me to join her for a run. I'm also a sucker for abs too, and a figure like those pictured in this post is pretty much my ideal. It reminds me of a conversation I had with USHW years ago around boobs vs abs.



No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...