Tuesday, June 27, 2023

First time.

I was going to make a post about how Facebook had reminded me that today is the 13th anniversary of meeting DSC for the first time. There are pictures of us out at one of my favourite bars with her then-closest friend and other people. But I'm actually doubting myself. I can remember another day when I met DSC alone, we met for lunch and drinks, had fun, chatted, and parted ways at tea time. It was definitely one of those times that was our first meeting.

I'm actually leaning towards the alone one rather than the group one, now that I think about it. I definitely wouldn't have met her in a group for our first meeting.

Unlike other people who I've grown apart from over the course of this blog (CH being the obvious candidate here), I do not miss DSC at all.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...