Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Mmmm...

The ridiculously good weather here in the UK has caused more than a few sleep issues. I reckon the past few nights have seen me average less than 5 hours of sleep each. It felt especially tough this morning getting out of bed, plus I think I dreamed of both FBS and FA2 last night. 

I certainly woke this morning with FA2 and FBS on my mind (in a very adult way) and, more surprisingly, a craving for fresh cream. I've no idea how that ties into my dream. While FA2 and I enjoyed fresh cream in numerous ways on a variety of occasions, there's no such history with FBS.

Suffice it to say, I took a trip to the local bakery at lunchtime for a cream cake. 

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...