Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Lookalikes (adult version)

I seem to recall posting a while back about how adult film star Corey Chase reminded me a little of CAB. The shape of the nose and mouth, mainly. Body shape, too, I think, though Corey Chase is a little more toned in the abs than CAB was.

Well, a similar thought popped into my head last night. I think I might have already made a comparison between (ex) adult film star Mindy Main and Sports Girl. But from a non-facial perspective (no pun intended), body-wise, MM reminds me of CH.

Obviously, I've not seen CH naked and I have seen MM naked, but I have seen CH wearing skinny jeans and tight jumpers, and form-fitting dresses.

There was another adult film star lookalike that crossed my mind, but that's forgotten for the moment.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...