Thursday, June 15, 2023

Walk and talk.

I met Nerdy Girl last night and we went for a walk. Not our usual walk, but to the coast.

We actually met at our usual meeting place, but instead of walking, we sat on a park bench and chatted. An attractive brunette walked past. I initially thought it was Quiet Girl, who I'd actually been chatting to earlier. She had the same build, the same shape face and the same type of dog. But it wasn't her.

Nerdy Girl nudged me.

"You know her or having a perv?"

"First one then the other?" I explained that I initially thought it was QG, but it wasn't so enjoyed the view anyway. Kinda surprised she didn't put two and two together and ask the obvious question. I think that's the first time I've shown any interest in a woman in her company.

Nerdy Girl nodded, then suggested a coastal walk instead of our usual route. It was stiflingly hot in the city.

We left the bench to pick up her car from Nerdy Girl's house. It was literally a matter of seconds away. It turns out that the coastal walk she wanted to do was the same one that I used to do with FA2 back in the day. 

That prompted some fond memories. It's a lot more popular now, so even if we were so inclined, you can't nip off the beaten path for some privacy any more, if you know what I mean. Plus Nerdy Girl is always good company. And, with the weather being like it is, there were further perving opportunities. All that plus a six-mile walk? Nice.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...