Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Working it out.

My sleep continues to be awful. I reckon, at best, I got about two hours last night. A dream also featured a foreign hotel, rooftop swimming pool and CH. And sex. Lots of sex.

I don't recall if there was any context to the dream, just that CH and I were together at a foreign boutique hotel (in Spain, maybe?) We were having an affair and using work as our cover, and CH was tanned, toned and wearing a white bikini... when we weren't in bed/the shower/the hotel balcony etc.

I don't know of a picture of Alison Brie in a white bikini, but here's one of her in a dress from the days when she did give off a very CH vibe.

Suffice it to say, there's been lots of frustration. And I've also been awake since about 4AM, so I've already got a splitting headache and my eyes hurt.

I do normally get a lot more horny when the weather is nice, but it's not been as pronounced this year. Is it because I've not left the house that much, so seeing attractive women in summer clothes at the pub etc. is a rarity?

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...