Saturday, December 31, 2022

Looking back.

So, 2022 was pretty eventful. Professionally, it started well but ended like a damp squib due to poor communication from my leadership. In almost all other aspects of life, things just... were. I'm still single, and the Chloe thing has just reignited the desire to meet someone. This evening's last-minute memory of the near misses with CB haven't helped.

I've also not broken the habit of the past few years of being isolated since the start of Covid, so that's one of my goals for this year... just to get out of the house a little bit more. As I posted earlier, I miss KfW2. We've barely seen each other this year, despite my best efforts, and I'm really disappointed that we're growing apart. She did invite me down to her house tonight, but I'm feeling very low energy. It's partly disappointment of The Crowd not going out tonight plus still getting over the lurgy from before Xmas.

However, all being said, I wish you a Happy New Year. I hope your 2023 is successful and happy, and that you achieve whatever you set out to do.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...