Thursday, December 08, 2022

Shower thoughts.

What is it with Americans and their love of Adam Sandler? No one that I know is a fan (I'm in the UK), though people will admit to liking Happy Gilmore (and I'm a big fan of some of his female co-stars). 

V and some of her friends absolutely loved him and I spent an entire night being forced to watch several films that everyone, bar me, found hilarious. Admittedly we were not sober. 

I had a conversation with an American colleague yesterday and she was gushing with her praise. When I asked about his appeal, she seemed stuck for an answer.

Just shower thoughts for today, readers.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...