Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Moody Tuesday.

I woke early this morning - 6 AM. I rolled over for another couple of hours of sleep and had a bit of a weird dream. It was all over the place, for starters, but there was a section that I do recall quite vividly. I was in the first house I lived in (as a kid). But KfW2 was there and QC2 lived next door. And for some reason, KfW2 went next door either to become friends with QC2 or to tell her about the massive crush that I had on her. I kinda woke up properly at that point, but the dream bemused me. 

Actually, I don't know if bemused is the right word but it certainly provoked some things. I miss KfW2. We are drifting apart and there's nothing I can to do stop that. To be fair, KfW2 is trying - she's the one initiating the phone calls these days while I'm texting. But she's not making herself available to meet up, face to face. I also miss QC2. While we were never massively close, I did enjoy the bi-annual drink and chat sessions. It gave me an outlet to offload some things, and get another female perspective. While I sometimes never covered what I always wanted to, meeting her never felt like a waste. And, as USHW was always fond of telling me, I'm a sucker for a pretty face, and I thought QC2 was attractive.

So, yeah, I'm in a decent, if slightly wistful, mood this morning.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...