It might be a good idea to get FP out too.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Thursday, December 08, 2022
Here we go!
It was only yesterday, or maybe the day before, that I commented on the fact that The Crowd had been agreeable to the idea of a night out. Obviously, no one took control so, once again, it was up to me. Within half a dozen messages, we'd agreed to go out next Thursday and everyone was looking forward to it. A lot less stressful and work than with the other group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just do it.
Today, I've been swapping text messages with USHW, and as part of that, I've been sharing my plans for the house and the work involv...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment