Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sniff (Part 2)

As expected, S wasn't in contact to arrange whatever it was he had planned on Thursday night. Admittedly, that's typical of him. He probably can't remember half of what he talked about on Thursday. I barely remember what happened, and it was the most interesting night out I've had in years.

Still, my prediction from yesterday has come true: I am ill. It's just the cold, but I got zero sleep last night so the double whammy of no sleep plus the cold has had me in bad form all day. I just can't get comfortable.

I messaged FP to let him know there would be no beers tonight, and he was OK with that. Hopefully, I'll have kicked this to the kerb by midweek and get to arrange some pre-Xmas drinks with FP.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...