Monday, December 19, 2022

And so it begins (2022 edition).

I was feeling sorry for myself because of this lurgy, and with that was some thinking about KfW2. I saw on Facebook last week that KfW2 had been out with friends, at a bar, having a Christmas night out. Obviously, that made me a little downhearted. How long have I been trying to get KfW2 out for such a night, only to face apathy/lack of availability?

So it was surprising that she sent a text message last night to invite me down to her house for New Year's Eve. I don't know if I'll go down. I'd be stranded down there, plus there's still this thing where I always have to go down to hers rather than her coming up to mine. Plus, even if I do that, getting home on New Year's Day will be a disaster.

I still have an idea about getting S, GM or FC out for NYE to the CB Pub (or somewhere else local). We've not been out for NYE in a few years due to the Pandemic, so this might be a good opportunity to get out again. Plus with the interaction with Chloe (I need to give her a more accurate reference name), I've gotten the taste for going out again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...