Thursday, December 29, 2022

Textually speaking.

I met Nerdy Girl this morning and we ended up having a late breakfast rather than the coffee that I had suggested. We covered a lot of ground, conversationally, including my recent dealings with Chloe (I've given up on giving her a blog name). I explained that I didn't feel that there was a non-platonic connection and that her tactile nature was just because she was thankful that I'd rescued her from unwanted attention... and a little drunk. 

Nerdy Girl was of the opinion that I should text her. Meeting people, especially new friends, was never a bad thing, she explained. And she's right on that. Except, how do you text someone out of the blue, two weeks after you met them and you've only known them a few hours? Nerdy Girl didn't have an answer because she supposedly never gives out her phone number and only shares her social media. But, she pondered, she did give me her number, so that was tacit approval to use it?

Something to ponder.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...