Sunday, December 11, 2022

Rewind.

Facebook has reminded me that today is the anniversary of the night something weird happened with CH at our work Xmas party. She got very drunk and might have been attempting to initiate something, though GB was very protective.

There are times that I do still miss CH. I think that's more to do with the fact that she was attracted to me and the surreptitious touching rather than the friendship itself because it wasn't that great a friendship, was it? 

Oh, and it was also the night I danced with Quiet Girl, years before our paths would cross properly and we ended up on speaking terms/ as acquaintances. I must message her when I go back into work and see how she's getting on.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...