Friday, December 16, 2022

Safety first... again.

I'll be honest, part of me half-expected, half-hoped that Chloe* would text, even if it was just checking to see if I was hungover. (I actually was, for the first time in ages.) Or repeating her thanks from the previous evening, only sober.

But the thing is, at over ten years younger than I am, and with at least 1 kid, she manages to have two of the (very limited) deal breakers that I have in potential dates. That is pretty much ruling out anything long-term, but I'd be happy to meet her again, just to learn how to talk to people again. She did seem fun and interesting.

*Still not her real name.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...