Saturday, December 31, 2022

Party time.

KfW2 sent a message asking if I was going to go to hers tonight. Despite not going out with The Crowd, I'm not going to go. I'm still trying to shift this pre-Xmas lurgy so am feeling a little sorry for myself and I don't want o be coughing and spluttering in someone else's house all night. It was a nice message though. She said she misses me and it would be amazing to see me. The feeling's mutual. After all, I did post recently suggesting we were growing apart, having not really seen each other this year and our phone conversations are usually snatched when she has a few minutes of free time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...