Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Wonderland.

An old colleague of mine posted an update on Facebook. He's out eating at a Greek restaurant. As he's tagged the restaurant, Facebook posts a little map too. Something flashed up in my memory. I've been to a Greek place in that area. When? Then it hit me... it was Hallowe'en night many, many years ago. 

V had invited some of us out and when we showed up, she was looking both stunning and incredibly sexy in what I think was an Alice in Wonderland costume. Short dress, thigh-high stockings and there might have been pigtails involved. I might have blogged about this in the past, but mistakenly suggested it was Dorothy from Wizard of Oz or even Snow White,. but I feel these are incorrect.

My new colleagues knew I thought she was attractive though I had never any plans to make any move as we were only in the city for a short while, to do some training. It didn't stop them from trying to get us together at every opportunity though.

Not V:


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...