Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Surprise.

It was a weird day yesterday. Midway through the afternoon, I suddenly felt queasy and very light-headed. It lasted for a few hours. I was due to go and get my eyes tested and I seriously contemplated rescheduling up until it was time to leave the house whereupon I grabbed my keys and left.

After spending a LOT of money on a couple of new sets of glasses, I got a phone call from my brother-in-law. Did I want dinner? I did actually. Could I bring beers? I could. I definitely needed a drink after seeing the bill for the glasses.

Long story short, it was after midnight when I left my sister's house. We drank all the beers, enjoying the weather in the garden and a bottle of rum between us. Today was not a good day.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...