Saturday, August 06, 2022

At long last!

You can't script this stuff, can you? Sat in front of the telly this morning and the phone goes. It's KfW2's ringtone. I've barely answered the phone before she launches into a fake rant. Why did I ignore her? Why didn't I answer her phone call a few days ago? Why didn't I return her voicemail?

I didn't get any notification that anyone had called or left a voicemail. I checked my logs. Sure enough, there's a missed call and a voicemail from KfW2, but I definitely never got any kind of notification. Weird.

We've semi-arranged the 19th of August as a night out and it looks like, barring any kind of emergency, this will definitely go ahead.

I'm delighted, of course. I was feeling really pessimistic and down about my friendship with KfW2 yesterday, and I'm still slightly irked because she admitted to being out last night with CC where it's taken me years to get KfW2 out.

But, it's time to be positive, and I'm looking forward already to the night out in two weeks.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...