Monday, August 15, 2022

Dance the night away.

My sister has always been a huge fan of Strictly Come Dancing (Dancing with the Stars, for you non-UK readers). It's not something I particularly enjoy, but when I was briefly living with my sister, just before I moved into my current house, I did end up watching. Of course, it helped that there were celebrities like Kirsty Gallacher, Anita Rani and Katie Derham who are all right up Ruuude's street, from an eye candy perspective.



And the addition of Georgia May Foote and Helen George maintained my interest.

Since moving into my new place, I've not really bothered with it. Though now that Ellie Taylor and Helen Skelton have been announced for 2022, both mentioned on this blog before, I might tune in again this year.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...