Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Reflection

I woke this morning off the back of a barely remembered dream. KfW2 was in it, as was Morena Baccarin. Most of the details are hazy, but involved KfW2 getting married to someone (and KfW2 and Morena Baccarin morphed into each other through the dream), which meant that my close friendship with the KfW2/Morena person got side-lined and my attempts to reconcile or find out if we were having issues were frustrating. 

And then towards the end, the KfW2/Morena person was leaving on honeymoon, though not a traditional honeymoon with bride and groom, but actually a big party with close friends and family, like an extended wedding reception. But not me. Right at the end, just before I woke up, KfW2 came to me, gave me a massive hug and whispered something (that I don't recall now I've woken up) that somehow made everything right again.

It wasn't a great start to the day. I immediately felt lonely and sad from the moment I opened my eyes.

The appearance of Morena Baccarin is a little surprising, but maybe understandable when I share with you that I listened to a podcast last night, on which she was a guest.

But I'll post a picture of Morena Baccarin to brighten my day, and hopefully yours too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...