Monday, August 22, 2022

Just random stuff.

I was browsing Reddit this morning when I saw a screenshot of a local property website. The post itself was complaining about the number of long-term letting options versus short-term (i.e. Air BnB).

What stood out, though, was that Attractive Neighbour's place is up for grabs. Now, the last time I was communicating with AN was when I messaged her on Plenty of Fish all those years ago. She admitted, at that time, that she would be moving on soon. I've no idea if she did, or if this listing is her only now moving on.

Still a pleasing distraction seeing as I am still bothered by the KfW2 thing.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...