Thursday, August 25, 2022

It's so funny...

I had another KfW2-related dream last night. Specifically, we were at a social thing. We managed to grab a 5 minute chat where KfW2 admitted that we'd probably not speak to each other for the next few months, despite the fact that we'd be in the same place. Obviously, when I woke up this morning, I felt really down as a result.

This is all tied into whatever it is I've been feeling over the past, say, month or so. I think I've blogged recently about being all over the place, emotionally. The whole semi-paranoia about my friendship with KfW2 is only one aspect, but probably the most consistent.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...