Monday, August 15, 2022

Small World (Part whatever)

When MM had a "big" birthday maybe about seven years ago now, I seem to recall that I spent a semi-drunken night chatting to an attractive, interesting blonde woman. It eventually transpired that she was married, so I never made a move, but she's always come over for a chat when we've bumped into each other, socially.

It may come as no surprise when I say that she popped up in someone else's Facebook photos today. Neither woman has a blog name, but they are real-life friends with MM and KfW2 respectively.

No other reason for the post other than to call out how often this kind of coincidence happens to me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...