Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Pleading.

KfW2 called. We chatted. It's her last day at work this week and she's having a night out to celebrate. She wants me to tag along. She was teasing me about it as I can't really confirm my attendance (my sister needs a hand with something this week and I don't know when), but I know KfW2. There was an undercurrent of something in the way she was playfully trying to guilt-trip me. Sometimes, she can be selfish, but it's obvious when that is. 

She really wants me to show up. I mean, she REALLY wants me to show up. I don't know why. This is not a leaving event for us. It's not goodbye. We'll see each other in the future and hopefully really soon for an adult evening out.

Is it a throwback to her breakdown at Christmas time? It'll be the same people in the pub. Maybe there's a nervousness about that?

I will turn up if I can, of course.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...