Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Giddy dance.

It's been a long time since I've been genuinely excited by something. It's not just over the past 12 months with the pandemic. I've often posted about the fact that I can barely remember being excited by a member of the opposite sex. Thinking about it, it was probably a couple of things that I did with FP on my last foreign holiday, but they were Bucket List items to be fair.

However, I was made aware of something today at work that has gotten me incredibly excited, even though nothing has happened, there are no guarantees and I need to put in some work to even stand a chance of anything coming to fruition.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...