Friday, April 16, 2021

Deja vu.

I guess with the announcement that pubs are to reopen that I need to knuckle down and start thinking about losing this Covid Coat so I can fit into my "going out" clothes. So, there'll be a weigh-in on Monday morning and I'll need to up my exercise levels dramatically.

I've got a walk tentatively booked in with Nerdy Girl next week, weather permitting. That's a good 5 miles usually and, according to this site, walking that distance in 2 hours (hardly pushing myself), that's approx. 550 calories.

I should maybe try to do my lunchtime walk thing. I did it last year,. around this time of year, and it was quite good - I had a route that was eventually about 3.5km (about 2.1 miles) that I would try to do in my lunchtime, if it was nice enough. It's still a bit chilly, but that's not really an issue if it's dry. That's an easy 200 calorie burn.

Plus, and I know I keep saying this, but I'd like to get back into my yoga. I've no idea what it's like for burning calories, but I do know that it's nice to not have any niggling pains etc. which is what I remember most about doing the yoga before.

And I might even take CC up on her many offers of going for a walk. At least until I get sick of being talked at.

And as for timescales... maybe aim for the 1st July and see what happens? That's 11 weeks to the day.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...