Thursday, April 15, 2021

And. Here. We. Go.

It was announced today that beer gardens will re-open after lockdown on 30th April - two weeks from now, effectively. Pubs will re-open their indoor areas on 24th May.

Unsurprisingly, FP and FBS have already messaged me on Facebook to talk about arranging a night out. I'm sure it won't be too long before one of The Crowd starts the conversation as well.

I want to have a word with KFW2 about arranging something too.

However, I'm not rushing back, even though I could do with the company and I miss people watching in the pub. I reckon it'll easily be June before I go back.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...