Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Jabbering on.

I got my first dose of the vaccine yesterday, and the process was really smooth. Into a mass vaccination centre and out again in 45 minutes. Saying that, last night was not fun as the vaccine kicked my ass a bit and I developed some side-effects. Nothing unexpected, having spoken to other people who have received their jab - headaches and mild flu symptoms. Of course, I didn't sleep a wink and feel as if someone has given me a kicking.

However, I knew that going in for the jab and I wouldn't let it put people off. The price, in terms of discomfort, for getting a jab is small and the benefits are huge - getting to see people who aren't in my bubble. I've not physically seen KfW2 or FP since Xmas.

But this means I should be fully vaccinated by the end of June and if restrictions have been lifted, then BBQs, pubs etc. are all within reach.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...