Thursday, April 29, 2021

Back to back.

It's not often I swipe right on women on Tinder. It's even rarer that I do it twice in a row. But tonight was one of those nights. Back to back swipes on... Attractive Neighbour and Sister's University Friend!

Now, don't get me wrong, Attractive Neighbour is an extremely attractive woman, and the little interaction I had with her was very positive in that she was easy to talk to, but I feel she's too high maintenance for me. She's all posh frocks and cocktails. I'm a bit more basic than that. Plus, I really don't think I'm her type.

Sister's University Friend looks like she might be a better match. I think she's more attractive. I think she's picky in her own way, but we do at least seem to share some hobbies and taste in pubs.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...