Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Around and around we go.

I didn't want to sit in front of the PC all day playing video games. I was given a recommendation of a film and thought I'd maybe sit in front of the TV instead.

So a guy on a gaming forum that I'm a member of recommended Palm Springs as something that was a lot of fun. I like the male lead, Andy Samberg from Brooklyn 99, the female lead is a favourite of this blog: Cristin Milioti. Oh, and it has JK Simmons in it, who's always excellent.

And I loved it. A great, fun take on Groundhog Day. Certainly better than my own personal Groundhog Day since the first lockdown over a year ago.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...