Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Out of the blue.

In the middle of a rather dreary Zoom talk on the commercial uses of 5G technology, I had a flashback to a night that CAB and I spent together. The night had started off with us in different bars. I was out with BW and a few other friends. CAB was out with her work colleagues. We had no plans to meet up and this was pre-mobile phones so apart from knowing where we were meeting out respective friends at the start of the evening, we'd no way of keeping track of each other.

I had a great evening with my crowd and we all parted ways at closing time. As I made my way through the town centre, trying to hail a cab, who should I bump into? Yup, CAB. It turns out that she was heading back to one of her workmates' apartments for more drinks. He invited me along after I was introduced and CAB was keen that I accompanied her.

We settled in and spent another few hours talking about all sorts. The host offered a fold out bed for CAB who asked me to stay over with her. When everyone had gone to bed, CAB and I got naked and had some fun. This was the closest we'd gotten to having sex, but I wasn't carrying and we were lying in the middle of the living room on a fold out bed, so it wasn't exactly conducive to what we both really wanted. Still... we did manage some decent oral and manual stimulation of each other.

We woke early the next morning after only a couple of hours' sleep, had another round of fun before dressing and leaving. It must have been about this time of the year, which might be why it suddenly popped into my head. 

We parted ways. I went home, grabbed a couple of hours sleep, then met BW in the pub in the middle of the afternoon to watch some football where we were joined by CAB and other friends for another evening of alcohol and fun. Good times.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...