Sunday, January 24, 2021

Dreams.

Another barely remembered dream, from last night: I'd won a decent amount of money on the lottery. Roughly £5 million and was wondering what to do with my winnings. It had been deposited into my bank account so I could look at the balance on my phone and see the money there.

I'd spoken to family, to let them know they were taken care of and was out walking with KfW2, trying to figure out how to share the news when, on separate occasions, R and Quiet Girl came up and were extremely tactile with me, but in a very clear, platonic way. Then they would chat, and go on their way.

I woke up before I got to confess my good fortune to KfW2.

However, it was one of those powerful dreams where it takes a few seconds to sink in that it was a dream, and so I was quite disappointed when it dawned on me that I wasn't worth five million pounds. Bah.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...