Sunday, January 03, 2021

Just random internet stuff.

The title of the question was "who was your weird childhood crush?" I'd had a similar conversation with USHW years ago, and I was not really that surprised at how many people were on my teenage "crush list." I was struggling to think of anyone who would fall into the first list, though. That took me down a rabbit hole where I went through a synopsis of every episode of "Press Gang", a programme I loved as a kid with two of my teenage crushes: Julia Sawalha and Gabrielle Anwar.

And I'm pretty sure that I've posted before about Julia Sawalha's current resemblance to CH.

But I still can't think of a "weird" childhood crush.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...