Friday, January 01, 2021

Booze, glorious booze!

I don't really do hangovers. As a general rule, that is. And when I do, they're far more mild than other people would suffer e.g. S or KfW2.

You might think that sitting in on my own on New Year's Eve would curb the old boozing, especially when I'm not a particularly big solo/house drinker, but I got stuck into some spiced rum and surprisingly it went down a treat.

It was after 1 AM by the time I took myself off to bed, and it was near 11 AM this morning when I finally dragged my ass out of bed. I was hungover, but I did have a somewhat muggy head. When I went into the kitchen to make a coffee, the reason became clear - I'd gone through about two thirds of a bottle of rum. Yikes.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...