Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Memories

Facebook reminded me today of two things: that it's F's birthday. She's been going through a tough time of it recently, so I must sit down later and send her a message.

It's also the 8th anniversary of the night I sat with GM and GB in the hope that I might kick off a chain of events that could see an introduction or something with CB.

It was only the second time ever that I actually reached out to friends with a view to meeting a girl (the first being AM/QC1, and that was 'safe' as I'd already kissed QC1 at a party). I'm still kinda disappointed in GB that nothing really happened despite some gentle prodding. I was delighted that GB offered to reach out to MFF, but frustrated that she didn't seem to do anything after that.

I was (and still am) very conscious about pushing too hard or even admitting how much I was interested in meeting CB. Maybe I should have admitted that I'd seen her on the online dating sites and this wasn't just off the back of a glimpse in the pub on NYE?

Still... water under the bridge now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...