Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Yearning.

I don't know if it was a dream, or if it was simply on my mind this morning, but I awoke just wanting to wrap myself around someone. I think I've posted about it before, but it reminded me of a night I'd spent with FBS, and we'd spent a large part of the next day just lounging in bed, wrapped around each other, chatting, cuddling. It would have been around this time of year, too.

And it was that kind of thing that I was desiring this morning... not with FBS per se... just the general thing.

It's been difficult getting out of bed since I went back to work after the Christmas holidays. Some companionship would be nice.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...