Sunday, January 10, 2021

Talking.

A few months back, I found Whitney Cummings and enjoyed her shows on, I think, Netflix. I had thought I'd posted about it, but I can't find any reference to it on the blog. She also has a podcast that I've been watching on YouTube, featuring some interesting people like Dave Grohl, Bill Burr and Blog favourite Alison Brie.

So, before we get to the post payoff, I do want to recommend Whitney Cummings stuff, both the stand-up and the blog.

Anyhoo, I've just finished watching an episode of the blog with Olivia Munn, and it made me realise that I've not had a proper conversation with my friends like FP or KfW2 and I miss just sitting with them (probably KfW2 at her house, FP at the pub) and talking.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...