Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Looking up

I've always had a thing for tall women. I don't know where that came from... it's not like I've dated a really tall girl* who really impacted me enough to form a preference.

However, when I was looking after KfW2's kids last week, I bumped into a very pretty (bordering on beautiful) brunette girl. Literally bumped into her as I was chasing the kids around. I looked up... and up... and up. She was my height (6' 1"). I managed to apologise without seeming like too much of an idiot before running to catch up with the children who were running riot, filled with adrenaline and sweeties. We crossed paths a few more times before it was time to leave and I got a smile each time.

When it was time to take them back to KfW2's, her eldest told KfW2 about my collision.

"She was a giant!" declared KfW2's eldest.

"Right up your street then, Ruuude" said KfW2 with a raised eyebrow. She knows I like tall girls.

"You have no idea," I laughed.

*FBS is, I think, about 5' 7", that's the same height as KfW2. Most other flings, crushes and girlfriends have tended to be between 5' 2" and 5' 5" with two exceptions: both K and QC1 are 4' 11"

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...