Friday, November 08, 2019

Oh dear

So much for the anticipated improved financial situation. Neither my promotion nor the supposed upcoming reworking of my mortgage is happening that should have made me a few hundred pounds a month better off. The former I've already mentioned - an ongoing feeling that my face isn't fitting here at work. God know the objective evidence should have been enough. But I had thought that my mortgage was coming to the end of its fixed period with a few weeks. Shopping around had shown me that, at the very worst, I'd be just over £100 better off each month.

However, once I dug out my paperwork, it appears that I have another year to go.

FFS.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...