Friday, November 08, 2019

Oh, hello!

The first time I saw Attractive Neighbour on Tinder (or Plenty of Fish, I can't remember, but one of the dating sites/apps), one of her pictures showed her in a short-ish skirt with knee-high boots. I've always been a fan of the short-ish skirt and boots combo, so I was a fan of this particular picture, more than others of her. I recall expressing that appreciation to USHW at the time. USHW had always encouraged me to make more contact with AN, but she was never interested in me, though I sometimes wonder if a friendship could have been formed.

Regardless... at work a few days ago, as I was leaving for lunch, I walked past a pretty girl wearing a short-ish tartan skirt and knee-high boots. I think she's new. I don't recall ever seeing her before.

Kinda, sorta like this (similar boots in black, skirt lower in the waist and lower on the leg):


It made my day, the shallow person that I am.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...