Thursday, November 07, 2019

Lookalikes

There was talk today about your favourite sitcom that no one else liked or had heard of. My nomination was "Becker", starring Ted Danson, Shawnee Smith and Terry Farrell. No one else knew about it. Both Shawnee Smith and Terry Farrell were super cute.

Someone mentioned "Time Gentlemen Please", a British sitcom that I'd never heard of. As I'd never heard of it, I was quickly on to IMDB.

It starred Julia Sawalha. God, I had a massive crush on her when she was in the teen drama "Press Gang". It was her profile picture that caught the eye, though. There was a strong resemblance to CH... very strong in fact, especially around the smile and the eyes. I'm also seeing a bit of FA2 in Sawalha's more serious moments.

Here's a picture:


No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...