Monday, November 04, 2019

Sadness

Facebook kindly reminded me that it was the recent anniversary of a night where three things happened:

  1. It was GB's birthday
  2. CC first admitted her interest in GM - something that still seems to crop up even now (the night in question was back in 2012)
  3. CH asked me to kiss her and, separately, was sneakily grabbing my ass whilst we were chatting to other people. It might have prompted the first post where I realised there may have been something more going on than us being friends.
I kinda still miss CH from time to time. The ambiguous flirting was fun and a bit of an ego boost (albeit incredibly frustrating at the same time) and she was good fun. She was also especially good at getting people to talk. The night in question above saw CH getting CC to talk about blow jobs.

I'd love to just have a good chat with her again - over coffee or beers - with no other distractions.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...