Thursday, November 28, 2019

Oh la la!

I haven't been sleeping well this week due to illness, but last night I dreamed of V. Specifically, the night V and I went out partying for Halloween and then stayed up all night long, drinking and talking.

And then, browsing the Internet this morning, I came across a photo that reminded me of V's costume that night, Snow White. When she turned up at my place afterwards, she'd changed into jeans and still looked awesome, but part of me reckons had she still been in the costume that I'd have made a move because she was sexy af in that outfit.


Edit: Actually, V's costume might have been Alice in Wonderland, but it was pretty much the same thing, including the stockings.

1 comment:

USHW said...

It was Dorothy, from The Wizard of Oz

https://babyneeds.blogspot.com/2007/03/fond-memories.html?m=1

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...