Friday, November 08, 2019

FFS... Oh!

"Did you know that we're going to join you?"

One of the guys in work, who sits in the team beside me was talking about our upcoming team night out. Sadly, I've been saddled with the organisation. I replied in the negative.

"Yeah, we discussed it in our meeting yesterday"

Hmmm... Did they maybe want to ask if we minded? I don't particularly want to spend more time with the fast-talking mumbler who becomes more and more incoherent as he gets drunker. Or the guy who seemingly spends all of his free time reading Wikipedia articles so that he can pontificate all day long in the office. I contemplated saying something until a realisation hit me. That would mean Quiet Girl would be out.

I can get on-board with having drinks with Quiet Girl. Maybe it's not a bad idea after all...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...